The world renowned brand ‘Ambikapillai’ has started the salon ‘ambikapillai ,trivandrum on 14th of September 2014 at Vazhuthacaud ,Trivandrum.The salon was lit opened by the great Indian cine artiste Padmasree Sobhana.The spirit of excellence is maintained in the Trivandrum salon also by a strong management team alongwith skilled and talented work team.We offer the best here also to the esteemed clients and are proud and grateful to be a part of trivandrum.
FEATS & ACHIEVEMENTS :
- Winner of the Vogue Best Makeup Artist award 2011
- Winner of Cosmopolitan Fun Fearless Female Awards for Best Hair and Makeup artist 2009
- Winner of Bharat Nirman Super Achievers Award 2007
- Winner of the Zee Idea Fashion Awards for Best Make up artist of the year 2006
- Winner of the Zee Idea Fashion Awards for Best Hair Stylist of the year 2006
- Winner of the Kingfisher Fashion awards for the best hair designer of the year 2000.
- Winner of the IAAFA Award for the best make-up artist of the year 1996.
Ambika is a well-known name in the world of hair & beauty. Her 6 salons at South Extension, Chhatarpur, Punjabi Bagh, Rajouri Garden, Model Town and Cochin handles Delhi’s celebrity circuit that includes models, film stars, fashion designers, publishers, socialites, etc. Besides being the most sought after name for every fashion related event in the capital, her turf extends internationally as well. She has done fashion shows in New York, London, Paris, Singapore, Dubai, Mauritius, Switzerland etc. Ambika has even tried her hand at movies such as “Taal” doing Aishwarya Rai’s face. Due to time constraint she chooses to spend more time at the salon that handles close to 300 clients a day.
It was basically a natural progression for Ambika Pillai as a makeup artist to come up with products, which complement and go well with our Indian skin tones. The company ‘Ambika Pillai Sales Pvt Ltd.’ was born in 2008. The Ambika Pillai Makeup Product Range currently comprises of Lipsticks, Lip Glosses, Mascaras, Lip Pencils, Eye kohl Pencil, Liquid Liner, Aqua Powder, Nail Polishes, Nail Polishes that change colour with your every mood, Makeup Brushes and Hand bags as well.
Working on getting the perfect textures, colours and feel of our products which actually complement the Indian skin tones has been a labour of love for her.
We, as a company believe in giving back to the community, and since Cankids (children battling cancer) is a cause very close to our hearts, it is a charity that we support.